RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse - Private Nursing Home - Hartlepool - £16 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified nurse, RGN or RMN who is keen to start their nursing career within an elderly care setting.
As a newly qualified RGN or RMN, you will be joining a dedicated team who deliver the highest standards of care within their award winning nursing home.
This is a great opportunity if you're looking for a nursing role that will offer you opportunities for progression and development within your nursing career. My client are looking for an honest and motivated RGN or RMN, to work full time at their nursing home in Hartlepool.
Benefits of this RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse role include:
- Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Employee Discounts
- Holiday Allowance
- Highly skilled and supportive team
The role of the RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK