RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse - Private Nursing Home - Stockton-on-Tees - £16 per hour
I am currently looking for an RGN or RMN, experienced or newly qualified to join a highly regarded nursing home in Stockton-On-Tees.
As an RGN or RMN, you will be joining a dedicated team who deliver the highest standards of care in their award winning luxury home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start or build your nursing career working within elderly care. My client are looking for a highly dedicated and motivated nurse who is looking to progress within their nursing career.
Benefits of this RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse role include:
- Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Employee Discounts
- Holiday Allowance
The role of the RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Newly Qualified Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK