Registered Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home - Newcastle - £16 per hour
Childcare Friendly Hours - Working Hours: Flexible shifts (8-2, 10-6, 12-8)
Shift Patterns: Full time/Part Time/Days/Nights/Shorter Shifts
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) for a permanent opportunity in a fantastic Nursing Home in Newcastle. The home has exceptional standards and a superb environment and can offer flexible shifts.
The nursing home can accommodate shorter shift to work around childcare arrangements, so this is a fantastic opportunity if you're an RGN who needs flexibility in your working hours.
There are considerable opportunities to develop yourself in this new role. The home has a friendly atmosphere. This is the perfect opportunity for a RGN who is looking for an excellent pay rate in a prime location and who may need flexible shifts.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home role include:
- Generous hourly rate of £16 per hour
- Relevant training and development
- Flexible shifts
- Access to local public transport facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Free DBS and uniform
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- To assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home you will have:
- An RGN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments