RGN - Community Nurse - Complex Care - Durham, Darlington, Newcastle and Teesside, North East England - Up to £34,000 per annum
I am currently looking for an RGN who wants to utilise their clinical skills and work in the community. As an RGN, you will have the opportunity to oversee the whole care package from the start and will have autonomy in you role.
You will have experience working in a similar community HDU/ICU setting or have experience in a hospital ITU or HDU. You will manage your own diary and oversee all clinical aspects of the care provisions for your clients across tracheotomy and ventilator care amongst others.
The role will cover clients in Durham, Darlington, Newcastle and Teesside. You will build good relationships with clients and ensure all support staff are able to perform specific clinical interventions.
Benefits of this RGN - Community Nurse - Complex Care role include:
- Autonomy in your role
- Managing your own diary
- Ongoing support, training and development
- NMC pin renewal reimbursement
- 40p per mile paid
As a RGN - Community Nurse - Complex Care, your responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive clinical risk assessments
- Producing and implementing care plans
- Maintaining best practise and promoting independence
- Facilitating and educating carers within packages
- Managing own clinical caseload of clients
The ideal RGN - Community Nurse - Complex Care will have/be:
- Experience in an ICU/HDU or Critical Care setting
- Current and valid NMC registration
- Clean UK driving license
- Completing support workers assessment
- The legal right to work in the UK