Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs - Private Nursing Home - Gateshead - £16 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RGN or RMN to join one of the leading providers of complex needs nursing care. The successful Staff Nurse will be joining a dedicated team who deliver the highest standards of care within the home.
As an RGN or RMN, you will have opportunities for progression and development as well as being part of a highly skilled and supportive team.
Benefits of this Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs role include:
- Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Employee Discounts
- Holiday Allowance
The role of the Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK