Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home - Redcar and Cleveland - £16 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) who is keen to start their nursing career in a elderly care setting.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse, you will be joining a dedicated team who deliver the highest standards of care. They are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Newly Qualified Nurse to join their team working full time.
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will benefit from:
- Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Holiday Allowance
The role of the Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK