Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs - Nursing Home - Sunderland - £16 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN who has a keen interest in working within a complex needs setting. My client are looking for a Registered Nurse to join their highly skilled and friendly team at their nursing home in Sunderland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated RGN or RMN to join one of the leading providers of complex needs nursing care. You will be joining a dedicated team who deliver the highest standards of care in their award winning luxury home.
The role of the Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK