RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Specialist Dementia Care - Private Nursing Home - Sunderland - £16 per hour
I am currently looking for a dedicated and motivated RGN or RMN who has an interest in working within dementia care.
As an RGN or RMN, you will be joining a dedicated team who deliver the highest standards of care in their award winning, luxury nursing home.
You will be an RGN or RMN with previous experience working in a clinical care setting looking for a newStaff Nurse position within a prestigious nursing home for the elderly in Sunderland.
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse, you will benefit from:
- Free Uniform
- Holiday Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
The role of the RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK