Senior Nurse - RGN - Surgical Ward - Private Hospital - Guildford, Surrey - Salary from £33,000 per annum
I am currently looking for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to take on a senior nursing position within a private hospital in Guildford, Surrey.
This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Guildford, Surrey and is ideal for an RGN who is looking to develop their clinical skills in a surgical ward setting.
The hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company. As an RGN, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within the hospital.
You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a Senior Nurse - RGN - Surgical Ward, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Senior Nurse - RGN - Surgical Ward, you will have:
- A Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK