Occupational Therapist - Band 7 - Part time - Neuro Rehab - Bedfordshire - £28 to £30 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist to join the Acquired brain injury service with one of our NHS clients based in Dunstable. The successful Occupational Therapist will be involved in the planning, coordination and delivery of services to patients with complex acquired brain injuries
The successful Occupational therapist will be responsible for the Clinical co-ordination of neuro navigation across acute/rehab pathway and must be experienced with neuro rehab, specifically ABI and have working experience in continuing healthcare assessments
The post is for 3 days per week 9-5 (flexible on which days)
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates including Outer London weighting
- 30 hours a week
- Complex caseloads
- Working within a collaborative MDT team of nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other health and social care professionals
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To represent the trust externally regarding rehabilitation and long term care provided to patients with an acquired brain injury
- To contribute to the development of care pathways with other agencies in order to facilitate a seamless service for ABI patients
- To closely monitor the quality of input delivered by the various agencies commissioned to provide a service to ABI Team patients.
- To contribute to the development and revision of ABI Service policies and procedures
- To lead on specific non-clinical duties within the team and liaise with the Clinical Manager - ABI regarding them eg. Quality improvement
- To participate in staff and service development through attendance at service meetings and in-service training sessions including participating in facilitating such events and presenting sessions as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of evidence based practice and have the ability to implement this into every day practice
- To plan and prioritise own work, balancing patient related activities with other managerial/professional demands.
- To provide direction and supervision for the ABI Team Rehabilitation Technician.
- Close joint working and peer supervision of colleagues from the ABI Service and other teams.
- To organise and appropriately delegate work on a regular basis to other ABI Service team members
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy