Physiotherapist - Community - Newham - £28-£30 per hour
We are currently looking for a full-time Physiotherapist with experience of Community Care. The successful Physiotherapist will be joining the Community Physiotherapy Team with one of our clients in Newham.
The desired Physiotherapist will be working with a variety of patients passing thorough a Hospital to Home provision where patients are supported in hospital and within the community.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Supporting patients to recover from accidents, illness or injury
- Organising physical exercise sessions
- Writing reports
- Liaising with professionals such as Doctors, Nurses, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers
- Providing education and advice about exercise and movement
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in the profession
- Experience of moving and handling assessment and competent moving and handling skills to be able to demonstrate a range of equipment.
- Experience of joint assessments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and organise and prioritise workload.
- An understanding of the PPF agenda and an understanding of enablement.
- An understanding of MS word and Excel in order to produce reports for presentation to panel and outlook for communication.
The ideal Physiotherapist will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.