Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Adult Male Category B Prison Service - Preston, Lancashire - £20 - £23 per hour
Days - Flexible working options are available
I am currently looking for a Prison Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to work within an adult male category B Prison service in Preston, Lancashire. You will need to be prison cleared for this role or have previous experience of working in a prison setting.
As a Prison Nurse ( RGN or RMN ), your core responsibilities will be providing care and triage to inmates, alongside being responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating evidence based care in collaboration with service users and the multi-disciplinary team.
Benefits of this Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Rate of pay up to £23 depending on experience
- Long term contract available
- Flexible around working patterns
As a Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure a high standard of clinical care for patients under your management and support other members of the team to do likewise.
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care.
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with substance misuse issues.
- Proactively identify, diagnose and manage treatment plans for patients at risk of developing a long-term condition (as appropriate).
- Diagnose and manage both acute and chronic conditions, integrating both drug- and non drug-based treatment methods into a recovery plan via a regular audit cycle.
- Work collaboratively and effectively within a busy team
As a Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- UK Registered Nurse NMC PIN
- Diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.