Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Adult Male Category C Prison Service - Cheshire - £20 - £23 per hour
Days - Flexible working options are available
I am currently looking for a Prison Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to work within an adult male category C Prison service in Cheshire.
I am looking for people who have recent experience as a Nurse in a prison setting. If you have prison clearance, this is a further advantage but not essential. The management team are very flexible and supportive and you will be offered appropriate training.
Benefits of this Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Rate of pay up to £23 depending on experience
- Free uniforms
- Welcoming team
- Flexible working hours; full time and part time available
As a Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN, your duties will include:
- Provide health to offenders to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
- Obtaining blood samples
- Minor and complex wound management including leg ulcers
- Smoking cessation
As a Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN you will have:
- UK Registered Nurse NMC PIN
- Diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.