RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Elderly - Gateshead, Newcastle - £16 per hour
I am currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN to join one of the leading providers of elderly nursing care. As an RGN or RMN, you will be joining a dedicated team who deliver the highest standards of care.
My client is an award winning company who are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Staff Nurse to join their highly skilled team.
For this position, you must have previous experience working within a clinical care setting, and be looking for a new challenging nursing role within elderly care.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading providers of elderly nursing care. Their dedicated team deliver the highest standards of care in their award winning nationwide luxury homes.
The role of the RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate place
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK