Physiotherapist - Community Pediatrics Team - Worcestershire - £18- to 24 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a locum physiotherapist to join the team at Coventry and Warwickshire NHS trust. The role is for the community paediatric team.
The ideal physiotherapist will have paediatric experience, and have a history of helping patients with a wide range of conditions.
Benefits of the role:
- A chance to enhance experience in a range of area's including Paediatrics, MSK within a community setting
- Excellent pay rates
- Become a part of a great team by supporting colleagues and contributing to the successful achievement of team goals
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury
- Providing massages
- Organising physical exercise sessions
- Specialist assessments
- Writing patient case notes and reports
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and improve conditions
As a physiotherapist you must be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy