Senior Occupational Therapist - Forensic Mental Health - Part Time - Private Sector - Farmfield - £28 to £30 per hour, depending on experience
We are currently looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join the forensic mental health team with one of our private clients based in Farmfield.
This is a part time post for 3 days per week (flexibible working hours considered)
Our clients inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care, each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of the service and it is with your dedication, passion and hard work that they can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the patients.
Benefits of the role:
- Long term contract
- Private sector
- Flexible working
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Role Responsibilities of Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Managing patients using evidence based and patient centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions, which provide patients with the confidence, skills and coping strategies required for independent living.
- Supporting the Lead Occupational Therapist with managing the Occupational Therapy Service.
- Managing and co-ordinating the implementation of individual treatment plans for occupational therapy services ensuring treatments, activities and interventions are delivered through effective application and communication by the occupational therapists.
- Receiving and responding promptly to new admissions, undertaking patient assessments
- Taking the lead within the Occupational Therapy Team in the absence of the Lead Occupational Therapist. Monitoring the activity budget and takes a lead on resource purchases.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient management of more junior staff.
- Maintaining and developing close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues within the multi-disciplinary team
- Maintaining effective communication links with patients, relatives, carers, and purchasers throughout the patient's rehabilitation.
- Contributing towards service evaluation and development
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy