Physiotherapist - Band 5 - Inpatient Rehab - Ilford, North East London - £19.18 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 5 Physiotherapist to work on an inpatient rehabilitation ward at a large hospital in Ilford, North East London.
The successful Band 5 Physiotherapist will provide daily rehab to patients on the ward, mixed caseload and presentations but includes: falls, orthopaedics, and general deconditioning post hospital stay.
The ideal Physiotherapist will be a team player who can work within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team, including Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists and Rehabilitation Assistants.
Benefits of the role:
- Small friendly collaborative team
- Inpatient rehab so no car or driving licence required
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Band 5 rehabilitation experience
- Experience of continuing healthcare
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
- Helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents, injury and strokes;
- prescribing exercises and creating exercise programmes for treatment of respiratory conditions
- writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
- educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
- keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- communicating with a wide range of patients, carers and health and social care team members;
- liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Managing clinical risk.
The successful Physiotherapist will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.