Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Acquired Brain Injury - Putney, South West London -Salary £26,415 to £34,154 per annum (dependent on experience) plus benefits
Specialist training in Tracheotomy, Tracheostomy and Ventilators
I am currently looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a royal chartered hospital in the UK. This hospital is the centre of excellent for brain injury rehabilitation and are currently looking for Staff Nurses to join their team.
Due to their continued focus on improving their services to the highest standards they have vacancies for experienced Nurses ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join their dedicated team in Putney, South West London.
They continue to enhance dignity, independence and quality of life for every single one of their patients and residents who rely on the rehabilitation and care they provide. They are respected as an authority on neuro-disability care, provide training in neuro-care, and research advances into the science of care for individuals with neuro-disabilities.
The benefits of this Staff Nurse - Acquired Brain Injury role include:
- Excellent salary of up to £34,154 per annum
- Specialist training in Tracheotomy, Tracheostomy and Ventilators
- Training and development opportunities
The ideal Staff Nurse - Acquired Brain Injury will:
- Be a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
- Provide evidence of continuing professional development
- Possess clinical knowledge and experience of nursing in similar ward/unit (desirable)
- Ability to negotiate and work effectively in an interdisciplinary team
- Demonstrable clinical skills and good practice skills
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal presentation skills & report writing.
- Possess a good understanding of relevant compliance standards, codes of practice, and statutory and professional regulations
- Have a valid NMC Pin Number
- Be authorised to work in the EEC