Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Elderly Nursing Home - Durham, North East England - £16 per hour
Hours: Part time - nights only
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN to join this elderly nursing home in Durham, North East England.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you're an RGN or RMN who is looking for a nursing role which will offer you progression and development within your nursing career.
The home specialises in residential, nursing and dementia care and has four different units. Each unit contains its own lounges, dining rooms and fully-equipped bathrooms with the latest facilities to ensure the health and safety of residents.
This is a fully compliant nursing home where you will benefit from:
- Training and mentorship courses
- Development and progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Exceptional staffing levels within the home
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN, you will have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments