RGN or RMN - Registered Care Home Manager - 43 Bedded Private Care Home - Cramlington, Northumberland - £45,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role of a Registered Care Home Manager ( RGN or RMN ) within an excellent service in the Northumberland area.
This care home specialises in elderly care as well as physical disabilities and challenging behaviour.
The ideal RGN or RMN will have previous experience of management within a Care Home or similar environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential as well as valid NMC registration.
The benefits of this RGN or RMN - Registered Care Home Manager role include:
- Exceptional salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Continuing professional development
- Pension plan
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Care Home Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Delivering the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Handling the financial responsibility of the home
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Care Home Manager you will have:
- A valid and up-to-date NMC registration
- A Registered General/Mental Health Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) qualification
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Exceptional people skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of management within a Care Home or similar environment