RGN or RMN - Deputy Director of Nursing and Clinical Practice - Drug & Alcohol Charity - Midlands - £52,560 - £54,610 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Senior Nurse Manager ( RGN or RMN ) to take on the role of Deputy Director of Nursing and Clinical Practice within a social and healthcare organisation which is leading provider of drug and alcohol treatment services in the country.
You will provide leadership, support and enhance clinical practice across the Midlands. Currently areas covered by this post include services in Birmingham, Walsall, Dudley, Coventry and Nottingham.
Our clinical directorate is growing and providing exciting new patient centred services that are responsive to a changing environment.
Role specification as a RGN or RMN - Deputy Director of Nursing and Clinical Practice:
- To demonstrate substantial experience in the addiction field or relevant, comparable experience.
- You will need to have excellent clinical leadership skills, work flexibly and autonomously in response to patient and management needs and understand the complex issues affecting our service user group.
- To be able to communicate effectively and be part of a senior management team working closely with Operational Directors and Service Managers.
- To lead and clinically supervise a number of highly motivated Lead Nurses ensuring that quality, policy and continual learning are driven down into the services.
As a RGN or RMN - Deputy Director of Nursing and Clinical Practice you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Registered with the NMC
- An RGN or RMN qualification