Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS - West Midlands - Up to £60,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, full time
Benefits: Competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, Pension scheme
I am currently looking for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a CAMHS setting in the West Midlands.
My client are a childcare organisation supporting young people who display complex forms of behaviour and require a high level of intervention. They operate throughout England, Wales and Scotland and actively look to recruit those with a desire to promote the rights and welfare of children.
As a Clinical Psychologist, you will provide a nurturing and structured approach designed to empower and develop young people who possess a diverse range of needs and abilities.
The benefits of this Clinical Psychologist role include:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holiday
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enhanced maternity pay
- SMART pension option
As a Clinical Psychologist you will be:
- Team player as well as being able to participate in MDT approach
- Patient-focused with a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Exemplary assessment and clinical decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
The ideal Clinical Psychologist will possess the following:
- Doctorate in Clinical/Counselling Psychology
- BPS registered
- HCPC registered
- Proven experience in mental health and knowledge of the MHA in service provision with adults
- Experience working in inpatient settings of people with significant mental health difficulties