Occupational Therapist - Team manager - Enablement - Wandsworth - £28-£30ph
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join the enablement team with one of our adult social care clients in Wandsworth.
The team aims to increase and restore patient's independence by providing long term support to service users. This is a community based role for clients that include vulnerable adults with disabilities. This will require strong experience of community care, moving and handling, equipment and minor adaptations.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Full functional skills assessments
- Goal setting
- Equipment provision
- Minor adaptations
- Recommendations to enable function
- Supervision of OT staff
- Ensure that vulnerable adults and their families are supported to assess, manage and review their own needs and risks
- Maximise independence, choice and control
- Provide support to meet immediate risks and needs in crisis situations
- Act in accordance to legislation and policies
- Provide advice to clients and their families and carers
- Prioritise workload and manage referrals
The successful occupational therapist will have experience of….
- Good knowledge and understanding of legislation
- Working in a community setting
- Rehabilitation and assessments experience
- Intermediate care practice
- Falls management skills
- Knowledge of the current policies toward Safeguarding, Risk Assessment/Management and choice and control
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy