RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Private Nursing Home - Elderly - Dundee, Scotland - £15 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced RGN or RMN to join one of the leading providers of elderly nursing care. You will be joining a dedicated team that deliver the highest standards of care in their award winning nationwide luxury homes.
You will be an RGN or RMN with experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting new Staff Nurse position within a prestigious nursing home for the elderly in Dundee.
The role of the RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK