RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Private Nursing Home - Elderly - Glasgow - £15.50 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity for an RGN or RMN to join one of the leading providers of elderly nursing care. Their dedicated team at this award winning private nursing home deliver the highest standards of care, and are looking for a dedicated RGN or RMN to join their team.
You will be an RGN or RMN with previous nursing experience working in a clinical care setting looking for an exciting new Staff Nurse position within a prestigious nursing home for the elderly in Glasgow.
The role of the RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital, Community or Nursing Home)
- A first level nursing qualification ( RGN or RMN )
- Current registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK