Occupational Therapist - 2 vacancies - Paediatrics - Community - South Yorkshire -£30-35ph
We are currently looking for 2 Locum Occupational Therapist to join a Paeds Community Team in South Yorkshire. Candidates must be able to carry a sometimes complex caseload, productively and autonomously. Moving & Handling experience, Aids and adaptations, previous community experience are all essential. The client is ideally looking for candidates who are available from the week beginning 13.11.2017
Unfortunately we are unable to accept applicants without the above requirements on their CV.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- IT support / lap top provided
- Varied caseload
- Monday - Friday working pattern - Flexible working hours may be offered.
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist, you must have:
- A HCPC registration - essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy