Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Unit - NHS Hospital - Redhill, Surrey - Salary £22,128 - £28,746 per annum plus 5% HCA.
Staff accommodation available, 45 minute commute from Central London
You will be a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) looking to work within an NHS hospital in Redhill, Surrey. This is a permanent opportunity working in a fantastic hospital in Redhill, Surrey and is ideal for someone who is looking to develop their clinical skills in elderly care but on a ward.
As a Registered Nurse in this position, you be be receiving admissions from A&E and referrals. You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This Hospital in Surrey is known for providing high quality care and they are looking for someone who is passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Unit, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Unit, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK