Endoscopy Nurse - RGN or ODP - NHS Day Case - Redhill, Surrey - salary from £22,200 - £29,000 per annum
Staff accommodation and commutable from Central London!
I am currently recruiting for an Endoscopy Nurse ( RGN or ODP ) or a newly qualified nurse who is looking to get into Endoscopy and looking to work in a Hospital in Redhill, Surrey.
This is a permanent opportunity working in an NHS Hospital in Surrey and is ideal for a Nurse who is looking to develop their clinical skills in a hospital.
This NHS Hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is looking for a dedicated RGN or ODP to join their team.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital. You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a Endoscopy Nurse - RGN or ODP - NHS Day Case, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service user
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a Endoscopy Nurse - RGN or ODP - NHS Day Case, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK