RGN - Ward Nurse - Diagnostic Imaging - NHS Hospital - Redhill, Surrey - Salary £22,128 - £28,746 per annum plus 5% HCA.
Staff accommodation in available, 45 minute commute from Central London
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who is looking to work within the NHS. This is a permanent opportunity and is ideal for an RGN who is looking for a nursing role which will help develop their clinical skills and knowledge.
This NHS Hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is looking for an RGN who is motivated and enthusiastic to join their highly skilled team.
As an RGN, you should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a RGN - Ward Nurse - Diagnostic Imaging, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a RGN - Ward Nurse - Diagnostic Imaging, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK