RGN - NHS Intermediate Care Unit - Redhill, Surrey - Salary from £22,200 - £29,000 per annum
Staff accommodation and commutable from Central London!
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) or a newly qualified nurse who is looking to start their nursing career within an intermediate care setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) to work within an NHS hospital which has a fantastic reputation in he UK. This is also a great opportunity for an RGN to gain clinical skills and knowledge within an intermediate care unit.
As an RGN, Yyu should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a RGN - NHS Intermediate Care Unit, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a RGN - NHS Intermediate Care Unit, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK