RGN - Ward Nurse - Digestive Diseases Unit - NHS Hospital - Redhill, Surrey - Salary £22,128 - £28,746 per annum plus 5% HCA
Staff accommodation available
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ) who is looking to work within an NHS Hospital. As an RGN, you will be working within the Digestive Diseases Unit, which is a exciting opportunity if you;re looking to develop your clinical skills and knowledge in this sector.
This NHS Hospital Surrey has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic RGN to join their highly skilled and supportive team.
As an RGN, you should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
The benefits of the NHS RGN position include:
- Staff accommodation available
- Hospital is 45 minute commute from Central London
- Training and development opportunities
As a RGN - Ward Nurse - Digestive Diseases Unit, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a RGN - Ward Nurse - Digestive Diseases Unit, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK