RGN - Registered Nurse - Surgical Ward - NHS Hospital - Redhill, Surrey - Salary £22,128 - £28,746 per annum plus 5% HCA - Staff Accommodation available!
I am currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse ( RGN ), who is looking to work within the NHS. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an NHS Hospital in Redhill, Surrey, and is ideal for a nurse who is looking to develop their clinical skills and knowledge.
This NHS Hospital has a fantastic reputation in the UK and is part of an expanding company.
As a RGN - Registered Nurse, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to providing high levels of care within a hospital.
You should share in the clients view that the patients and their families are at the centre of everything you do. This client is known for providing high quality care and they want someone passionate about care, who is highly motivated and very person-centred.
As a RGN - Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
As a RGN - Registered Nurse, you will have:
- A Registered Nurse ( RGN ) qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK