Theatre / Scrub Nurse - RGN or ODP - Private Hospital - Newcastle Upon Tyne - Salary to £14.50 per hour
Due to their continued growth and focus on the delivery for excellence a position now exists at a very prestigious Private Hospital for an experienced Theatre / Scrub Nurse ( RGN Nurse Qualified or ODP ).
My client are seeking an enthusiastic RGN or ODP to join their busy team at their hospital site based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
As an RGN or ODP, you will handle a varied surgical case load, which will help you to develop your skills and experience, whilst working in a close-knit, highly skilled, multidisciplinary team.
This is a major private hospital group; working with many of UK's most experienced Consultants and other healthcare specialists. This centre of excellence delivers a high standard of care supported by state-of-the-art equipment within pleasant and comfortable surroundings.
As a Theatre / Scrub Nurse - RGN or ODP, your main duties will include:
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care to service users
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating individual care plans for service users
- Ensuring care provided is in accordance with Care Quality Commission standards
- Being fully conversant with all policies and procedures of the client
- Being competent in the administration of medication in accordance with the clients policies
Requirements of this Theatre / Scrub Nurse - RGN or ODP role:
- RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC (not requiring a period of supervised placement)
- Permission to undertake employment in the United Kingdom (not requiring certificate of sponsorship)