Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Adult Male Category B Prison Service - Birmingham - £23 per hour
Days - Flexible working options are available
I am currently looking for a Prison Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to work within an adult male category B Prison service in Birmingham, West Midlands.
For this role, you must have recent experience of working in a prison and have prison clearance. The management team are very flexible and supportive and you will be offered appropriate training.
Benefits of this Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN role include:
- Rate of pay £20 - £23 depending on experience
- Free uniforms
- Welcoming team
- Flexible working hours; full time and part time available
- Provide health to offenders to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
- Obtaining blood samples
- Minor and complex wound management including leg ulcers
- Smoking cessation
As a Prison Nurse - Registered Nurse RGN or RMN you will have:
- UK Registered Nurse NMC PIN
- Diploma level or equivalent
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.