Paediatrics Community Team - Occupational Therapist - Birmingham - £16-20h
Our Client in Birmingham requires an Occupational Therapist to join their Paediatrics Community team.
This is a perfect opportunity as you will be working with a diverse range of people who all have different needs. You will need to understand each persons' requirements and lifestyle creating the best treatment plan for them.
The successful candidate will need to develop rehabilitation programmes, helping to rebuild and restore skills and confidence. You will advise on home and workplace environmental alterations, advise on specialist equipment and liaise with other professionals confidently.
There is the opportunity for you to work flexible hours but this will need to be discussed in your interview.
Benefits of working as an Occupational Therapist on the Paediatrics Community Team are …
- Fantastic opportunity and career progression
- Training opportunities available
- Working within a well-managed and positive team
To work on the Paediatrics Community Team as an Occupational Therapist you will need experience of …
- An in depth knowledge of medical conditions and the likely impact on the individual and be able to demonstrable knowledge of the impact of long term disability on the individual, carer and family
- Writing reports and reviewing ongoing treatment
- Supporting clients to live independently in the community
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Healthcare
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy