Head of Complex Care - RGN or RSCN - Cardiff, South Wales, Bristol and South West of England - Salary between £45,000 - £65,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Complex Care ( RGN or RSCN ) to join my client in Cardiff, South Wales, Bristol and South West of England.
My client is a national healthcare provider of specialist nursing packages to individuals in their own homes.
Due to their continued growth they have a vacancy for a Head of Complex Care in the South West and South Wales. The role will suit an RGN or RSCN who is looking to utilise their extensive experience and skills to shape and be part of the development of a fast-growing, quality-focussed organisation specialising in care in the home.
This is a 'start-up' type situation - there will be times where a 'can do' and pragmatic approach is required.
My client have an outstanding reputation and you could play a key role in ensuring their continued success and high standards of care practice. As a Head of Complex Care, you'll be passionate about putting clients' wellbeing first and providing an outstanding service.
You will operate from Bristol 2 or 3 days a week and you will be expected to travel to client homes and meet with commissioners across the South West and South Wales as required. You will also have occasional travel to offices in Hampshire and London.
The successful Head of Complex Care - RGN or RSCN will need to fit the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse (Adult or Children)
- Complex Care experience
- Community Care experience
- Management experience
- Recruitment experience would be helpful
- Board/Management Team/Secondary Management experience
- Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Management of care delivery and recruitment for all Bristol-based services - Complex Paediatric Care, Complex Adult Care, occasional Live-in Care
- Management of Nurse Managers and Admin staff at Bristol
- Liaison with all areas of the group
- Joint working with Director of Business Development
- Member of Senior Management Team