Physiotherapy - Band 6 - Acute and Community - Ealing - £26-£28ph
We are recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to join the team at The London North West Healthcare Foundation Trust.
The role is for a Physiotherapist who will be working in both acute and community environments.
The ideal physiotherapist will have a broad understanding of an acute hospital setting with experience of working with older adults in their homes.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates - Inner London weighting
- Working within a leading London hospital trust
- Fast paced acute care
- Excellent public transport links and no car or driving licence required
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Specialist acute assessment and early rehabilitation for patients following a injury or insult
- Experience of community settings
- assisting in the supervision and education of student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collect statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
- Managing clinical risk.
As a band 6 physiotherapist you must be…
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy