Senior Occupational Therapist - Complex Care - Bromley - £28-£32ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the complex care Occupational Therapy team within adult social care in Bromley. The occupational therapist will identify appropriate housing related solutions, including minor and major adaptations and rehousing, to meet the identified needs of clients in both public and private housing.
Candidates must have experience of working within a Social Care Occupational Therapy service and be familiar with adaptations and equipment provision.
Essential experience of this role includes moving and handling, major and minor adaptations and experience of working in a management position.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Rewarding and varied work
- Steady Caseloads
- Access to a well-established network with adult occupational therapy services
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Providing professional occupational therapy services
- Relevant experience of coordinating a clinical team of OT's, assistants and administrators at an operational level
- Undertaking and reviewing assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals.
- providing aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
- On occasions designing tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
- Assessing the needs of people as they relate to housing adaptations
- Initiating and coordinating appropriate outcomes identified in the assessment
- Reviewing services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes.
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Managing a caseload, prioritising needs, and completing administrative tasks
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy