Occupational Therapist- Community - Paediatric - Greenwich - £28-£30ph
We are currently looking for a children's Occupational Therapist to join the children's disability team with one of our clients in Greenwich. The post is predominantly to cover the assessment and treatment of disabled children within the community.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be assessing the functional needs of disabled children in their homes, in order to enhance their independence, safety and quality of life. It will be required that the post-holder will undertake assessments and arrange subsequent services when required. The role will also involve the supervision of, and allocation of work to assistants and support staff.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 6 month contract
- 35 hours per week
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of…
- Paediatric experience
- Experience of working with disabilities
- Ability to assess equipment provision and manual handling
- Recommending equipment and adaptations
- Supervision experience
- Advising on specialist equipment to assist with daily activities
- Supporting parents and care workers with implementation and use of equipment
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment
As an Occupational Therapist you must have:
- A HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.