Senior Occupational Therapist - Local Authority - Waltham Forest - £30-34ph
We are currently looking for an experienced occupational therapist to join the adult social care team with one of our local authority clients in Waltham Forest.
The ideal Occupational Therapist will be an enthusiastic and motivated Occupational Therapist and will be joining the social services team to assist the team manager in operationally managing the Occupational Therapy Hub.
The successful Occupational Therapist will not carry a caseload, but should hold experience of functional assessments in a local authority setting.
Benefits of the role…
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding and varied work
- A chance to develop and implement change
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Screening cases to ensure the tasks is being dealt with in a timely manner
- Referring on to other services/agencies
- Allocating cases to all staff and monitoring caseloads
- Supervision of staff
- Approvals of the OT'S /OTA's completed assessments/support plans and closures.
- Preparing the weekly rota
- Dealing with Out of borough equipment requests
- 1-2-1 queries/advise of complex cases with OT staff
- Authorisations of Medequip equipment
- Dealing with queries from WFD and SW'S in the team
- Referrals for Major adaptations
- Telephone calls from hospital staff, carers, agencies about SU's cases
As an Occupational Therapist, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy