Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Community and Respiratory - Twickenham - £27 - £28 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the Integrated Community team within Twickenham. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home.
The successful Occupational Therapist should be able to carry out holistic patient assessment in the community, document findings and plan treatment plan as appropriate. Knowledge of equipment is essential and experience of rehabilitation is desirable.
Occupational Therapist will need to be able have access to a car to travel efficiently from base to patients and back.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The main responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist - Band 6:
- To work flexibly and assist in effective and efficient delivery of the service.
- To prioritise workload, delegate and to supervise more junior staff including support staff and students, to aid provision of high standards of patient care.
- To assess the occupational therapy needs of a defined patient group and establish and evaluate appropriate treatment plans. This includes chronic, acute and palliative care within own competencies, recognising own limitations and seeking advice when necessary.
- To monitor, evaluate and modify treatment for patients in medical, social or functional crisis to prevent hospital admission.
The successful Occupational Therapist - Band 6 will have experience of:
- Community settings
- Holistic assessments
- Home visits
- Functional assessments
- Rehabilitation assessments
- Home pathway
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Providing a customer focussed service
As an Occupational Therapist - Band 6 you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.