Physiotherapist - Community - Peterborough - £28 - £32 per hour
We are currently looking for a full-time Physiotherapist with experience of Community Care. The successful Physiotherapist will be joining the Community Physiotherapy Team with one of our clients in Peterborough.
The Multidisciplinary community team for older people and people with long term conditions is a mix of Social Workers, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapists and support coordinators. The team provides assessments for people living in the Peterborough area and also support those in the inpatient rehab unit. There is a mix of social care assessments and rehabilitation.
The successful physiotherapist will be part of a team who offer fast paced service to individuals with a variety of medical conditions, clients with confidence and high anxiety levels in order to regain independence within their own homes and surrounding environments.
Practicing and reviewing mobility equipment and providing exercises/rehabilitation programme to reduce need for care packages.
Clients are mostly older adults being discharged to their own homes.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist - Community role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Working within a collaborative friendly multi-disciplinary team who enjoy working supportively
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The ideal Physiotherapist - Community will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.