Preceptorship Nurse - RMN or RNLD - Mental Health Hospital - Medium, Low Secure and Psychiatric Intensive Care (PICU) for females - Warrington, Cheshire - £22,159 per annum
Working hours: Full Time
If you are a Newly Qualified nurse looking to secure a preceptorship, then this is a great opportunity.
My client is one of the most exciting and respected companies to work for with clear career development and constant support you will be able to thrive with the knowledge that you are valued.
You will be joining a female medium and low secure service in Warrington, Cheshire with an Outstanding CQC and a strong experienced team to learn from.
As a Preceptorship Nurse - RMN or RNLD, you will benefit from:
- Career development
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- Free Parking
As a Preceptorship Nurse - RMN or RNLD you will be:
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
As a Preceptorship Nurse - RMN or RNLD you will have:
- RMN or RNLD qualified
- High level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- Able to work Days & Nights