Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN - Dementia and Younger Adults - Warrington, Cheshire - £22.14 per hour
Working hours: 38.5 hours per week
My Client is seeking a Deputy Manager ( RGN or RMN ) to join their Nursing home which specialises in caring for residents with dementia, as well as younger adults.
The home is fully compliant and is owned by one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK. This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) who is looking for great support and the option to progress further in their career.
This is a managerial role managing all aspects of the day to day running of the home. Promoting a caring environmentwhich provides residents with a high standard of specialised personal care, meeting individual needs and ensuring everyone is treated with respect, dignity, rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
As a Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN, you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training
- Career development opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme
- Comprehensive Induction
- Cost of DBS check paid for by the Company
- Opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- Free Uniform
- Pension Scheme
As a Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN you will have/be:
- Valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to lead a team
- Leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Influencing and motivational skills
- Practice knowledge of care planning for residents with complex needs
- Team player