Occupational Therapist - Part time - Intensive Rehabilitation - Essex - Band 6 - £24 to £26 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the intensive rehabilitation team with one of our NHS clients based in Essex. The role will be Monday to Friday (flexible arrangement possible with the working hours between 9:00 to 17:000) and contracted hours: 22.5 hours per week.
The Intensive rehabilitation Team provides Occupational Therapy rehabilitation to patients in their homes. The following areas are covered- Basildon, Brentwood, Billericay and Wickford areas. Community experience would be beneficial but is not required. Access to your own transport is essential.
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity to work within a supportive multidisciplinary team of therapists, clinicians and social workers
- Complex caseload
- Ongoing requirement with no fixed end date
- Easily accessible on public transport and no car required
- Opportunity to coach and mentor therapists and therapy students
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of:
- Developing a rehabilitation programmes to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
- Screening referred patients
- Discharge planning
- Goal setting
- Elderly care
- Neuro (specifically stroke)
- Knowledge of community services and referral processes
- Equipment ordering
- TCES experience
- Desirable: Training in Rio systems
- Liaising with other professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists, social workers, equipment suppliers and architects, as well as patients' families, carers and employers
- Writing reports and attending multidisciplinary case meetings to plan and review ongoing treatment.
- Organising support and rehabilitation groups for carers and clients
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many other high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy