Occupational Therapist - Band 7 - Community Mental Health Team - Barking - £23 to £26 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist to join the Community Recovery Team in barking.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be managing a caseload of patients with complex mental health needs, using evidence based practise, the principles of occupational therapy practise and patient centred practise, to ensure a high quality service to all those referred to the teams.
Interventions take place at the team base and also within the local community/ service user's own home. Care driver is helpful but not essential.
The CRT operates a 9am-5pm service, Monday to Friday.
Benefits of the role:
- 3 month initial contract
- Excellent rates of pay
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Fast paced environment
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- To manage a caseload of service users with complex mental health needs, taking on the role of Care Co-ordinator and/or vocational lead where relevant
- To work with service users to identify OT goals as part of the multi-disciplinary care plan, using specialist mental health & OT assessment tools & treatment techniques
- To work with service users in a variety of settings in order to provide the most effective assessment & interventions
- To plan & implement service user led individual and/or group interventions, using graded activity to achieve therapeutic goals
- To ensure service users health, social, cultural and spiritual needs are considered at all times
- To assess for and provide equipment to enhance independence in daily living skills for service users with a physical disability in addition to their mental health needs
- To monitor, evaluate and modify home and day treatment in order to measure progress and identify outcomes
- To manage effective discharge ensuring service user and all relevant agencies are given relevant information
- To contribute to and carry out risk assessment & risk management plans
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy