Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Part time - Orthopaedics - Community - Havering - £23 to £25 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Locum Physiotherapist with Orthopaedics experience to join the community team of one of our NHS clients in Havering. This role is part-time 3 days per week with Monday and Fridays being preferable.
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of post-op caseloads including elective hip and knee replacement, domiciliary and clinical appointments.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contract with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Physiotherapist will have experience of:
- Elderly Care
- Post-op Caseloads
- Community care
- Managing own caseloads
- Developing and reviewing treatment programmes, along with patients themselves, that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Helping patients' rehabilitation following accidents, and injury
- Writing patient case notes and reports and collecting statistics
- Educating patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Keeping up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
As a Physiotherapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy