Occupational Therapist - Community Moving & Handling - Cumbria - £32 p/hour
One full time role & one 3 day p/week part time role available.
Liquid Healthcare are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join one of our Local Authority Clients in South Cumbria. The successful OT must have previous experience working in a Local Authority setting, and have competency within:
- Moving and Handling
- Complex DFG assessments
- Preventing Hospital Admissions
- Managing junior staff (OTA's)
Liquid also currently have a number of existing locum vacancies across the UK, with a surge in demand for OT's in the midlands, and south of England. We are recruiting Locum OT's for a variety of Occupational Therapy roles, and would like to hear from OT's who may be willing to travel further afield for the right role.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contract with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy