Nurse Practitioner – Health Centre – Croydon, London - £48,500 per annum (FTE)
Hours: 30 hours per week
I am currently recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner to join a Practice which is one of the country’s leading providers of NHS primary, community and home-based care.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner who has exceptional clinical skills and knowledge, who ideally has previous experience in A&E or Primary Care, to join a Health Centre working 30 hours per week.
Within this role you will be working extensively with clinical commissioning groups, local authorities and the wider NHS, together with private individuals and independent case managers.
As a Nurse Practitioner, your employment benefits will include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
As a Nurse Practitioner, your duties will include:
- Assess, examine, diagnose and treat specific conditions in accordance with agreed medical/ nursing protocols, and within own area of competence or speciality.
- Provide access to GP’s as necessary.
- Undertake diagnostic, health screening and health promotion at consultation/ opportunistically.
- Provide specific evidence based practical skills and knowledge in telephone and clinics
As a Nurse Practitioner, you will be/have:
- A UK registered nurse with significant post registration experience
- Ideally have an interest in respiratory illness
- Nurse Practitioner qualification an advantage
- Nurse Prescriber qualification essential
- Minor Illness and Injury qualification essential
- Extensive clinical experience in A&E and/ or Primary Care
- Evidence of experience in embracing and implementing change to provide high quality health outcome
- Good presentation of self, enthusiastic, innovative and flexible.
- Relevant knowledge of the QOF management tool