RGN - Medical Wards - Community Hospital - Rhayader, Wales - £22.99 - £39.49 per hour*
Shifts available: immediately
Flexible working options available
We are currently looking for flexible, honest and committed Registered General Nurses ( RGN ) to work agency and adhoc shifts in Rhayader, Wales.
As an RGN, availability of shifts can be tailored dependent on your availability, and there is the potential for longer term placements for those interested.
We have multiple opportunities within the Private and NHS sector to become part of a growing and exciting contract nursing division at Liquid Healthcare.
Benefits of this RGN - Medical Wards - Community Hospital role include:
- Transparent and competitive pay rate
- Deeply rewarding
- Flexibility in available shifts with further opportunities
- Free uniform
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Nurse you refer who we successfully place*
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful RGN - Medical Wards - Community Hospital will have experience of one or more of the following settings:
- Medical – Respiratory, cardiac, gastro, hepatic, endocrine, stroke, elderly & dementia
- Surgical – General, gynaecology/obstetrics, urology, vascular, ENT, orthopaedics
As a RGN - Medical Wards - Community Hospital you MUST:
- Be NMC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have post qualified experience
- Meet all compliance criteria set by Liquid Healthcare and NHS framework standards
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.